Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Video Recording On Build 10 Galaxy S ICS [ 720p ] - GOOD! [UPDATE]!!

Hello guys. I have got a great news today ;) I don't know whether you have better experience with 720p recording or not but I've managed to shoot some videos without ANY lag ;) Luck or not maybe it's because of package i instlled containging few tweaks ;) You can find it in xda thread of this rom (had a big screenshot in post). Back to recording, It's still very noisy(much more noise than 640x480) but 720p :D and in good light conditions shows decent amount of detail. Oh, i forgot :D This is better then MIUI roms some time ago based on gingerbread. I hope this will be better and better :D Can't wait.

I also made a vid for unbelievers and please don't pay attention to mess on my desk. (Shit i used trademark of Coca Cola ...)

UPDATE
Few users send me Pm requesting this "magic" package, i now don't have to time to search in on xda but i Reuploaded it.
Installation process:
Flash zip in cwm :D
Enjoy
LINK : http://www.2shared.com/file/eTCOuDYu/FixandCMBattery101.html
CREDITS:
//THIS MOD was done by PERKA from xda ;)

HD! PLEASE WATCH IN 720p !


No comments:

Post a Comment