Sunday, December 11, 2011

Build 8 of teamhacksung finally reviewed on Galaxy S i9000

I've just installed the latest build and I was shocked they've addes some new things and not mentioned in changelog. That is really modest :D Few things added i showed in my video below and some maybe not. Overall perfomance is nearly the same but few things are working better : multitasking, ping on wifi (in previous versions i had ping around 200 now 10 :) ) and probably many other i didn't notice.
If you want me to check some thing go ahead and send me and email or leave a comment on youtube or here.

Here is just uploaded vid
Short because memory ended in my camera :E

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. Are you reviewing build 9? I found build 8 a bit slow so got rid of it, but as soon as it gets quicker I want to install again

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dorian In few minutes I'll upload video in which i'm installing build 9 and newest gaaps and some talking bla bla :D . Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete